Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why I am not a basketball player

I’m not a basketball player because I hate the game. I am plain just not interested in sports. I don’t want to run, get sweaty, and gross. Every time I see the beaver country day school basketball team I just want to vomit. Just picturing the running makes me sick to my stomach. The basketball looks like a giant orange and I am deathly allergic to oranges. All basketball players are too aggressive and it scares me. I do not want to be pushed around and knocked to floor. Look at this face, this is the face of a model. Why would I ever take the risk of ruining my top class modeling career over 10 sweaty guys trying to put a giant orange into a hole. Basketball players a just savages.

1 comment:

  1. Very descriptive and convincing piece. I enjoyed reading it. It was really entertaining.

    ReplyDelete