Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why I am not a complicated person

Why I am NOT a complicated person.
I am not a complicated person because I do not do much. I run through my day the normal way, the safe way, the same exact way every single day. My emotions run on a greyscale, never reaching black or white, just different tones of blah. For this I am about as deep as a shower, but I’m not shallow, it’s too expensive of an adjective. The only adjectives I own are “okay” and “alright.” I never mess up and I never do good, I just float on by. I’ll never make you laugh; in joy or in spite, but that’s okay. In my simplicity I know exactly the person I am and exactly the person I’ll die as, is there anyone else in the world like me? I’m simply too simple to care.

2 comments:

  1. beautifully done, i like the word choice and metaphors, and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very accurate and portrays your life.

    ReplyDelete