Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why I am not an Armenian?

I identify myself as an Armenian person.
Why I am not an Armenian?

I am not an Armenian because I do not live by Armenian traditions. My life is not lived like an Armenian life, with Armenian music, dance, art. I was not born in Armenia and do not live there. My tie to Armenian culture is weak. I go to an American school and have a great deal of American friends. I have surrounded myself with Americans and live an American lifestyle and follow their social norms more than an Armenians.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you demonstrate America culture and how it can change someone. You are still saying how your armenian but how you have strayed away from your armenian roots and how you are in touch with america culture

    ReplyDelete