Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Identity myself as a relaxed person

I identify myself as a relaxed person. I like to relax and it feels good. I dont not want to work hard. I just like to spend time relaxing, Feeling good and just generally chilling. Relaxing is like an sprt for me, or an activity. I will pencil in my day and put in relaxing time. Ill get my soft blanket, kick my dog off my bed, and just look up at the roof of my room. Which is a pastime on its own, it starts off very boring but when you start thinking, it all falls into place. However, my favorite thing to do though is while relaxing, to get a sweater and sit outside and look at the beautiful, darkening sky. But mostly, I identify myself as a relaxed person because I like lying down.

10 comments:

  1. Cool out, Tim, you're freakin' me out!
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will pencil in my day and put in relaxing time" thats a great line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you spelled sport wrong....
    cool i liked it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the image of a sloth with your face chillin on a tree when I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. " I will pencil in my day and put in relaxing time."
    love the concept of pencilling in some relaxing time. definitely needed

    ReplyDelete
  6. you seemed relaxed to me when we're in jazz band.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was really well written.. a little too well written.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it starts off very boring but when you start thinking, it all falls into place.

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete