Monday, November 29, 2010

Furr and I

Furr is a strong, aggressive, mean competitor who has no fear on the soccer field. Not afraid of going after every single ball whether she knows she’ll get it not, and overall outrunning and attacking every girl in sight. Not afraid to dive into a huge pile of mud to get a shot on goal for girls varsity soccer and dive tackle her opponents. Sweating profusely, hair messy and uncontrolled, and grass stains smeared all over her white BCDS jersey. While, I am the nice and polite girl who enjoys dressing up and and going shopping. I am a caring person who never intends to harm others, and always cares about those around me.

While Furr is the one who people fear and are scared to be close to, I am the welcoming girl in which other people enjoy being around. While I meet new people, Furr is consistently driving others away.

No comments:

Post a Comment