Friday, November 12, 2010

Invisible

"What makes me visible is that I have figured out how not to talk"

- What makes me visible is that I am seen in my sphere of influence. In the world everyone is invisible. On the T, the street, or the stores I walk among a sea of invisible people. I don't know them and they don't know me. In my sphere of influence; however, I am seen by all and become visible. Whether in school, at home, or in outside activities it is in my own life's journey that I find visibility. I know the people in my life and they know me. The world is too vast to be seen in comparison and aspiring to do so is a waste of time. It is through the pursuit of personal visibility, identity through your trade, that you become visible. To find that trade becomes a journey and, through that life is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment