Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Furr and I

Furr is a strong, aggressive, mean competitor who has no fear on the soccer field. Not afraid of going after every single ball whether she knows she’ll obtain it not, and attacking every girl in sight. Not afraid to dive into a huge pile of mud to get a shot on goal for girls varsity soccer and slide tackle her opponents. But is that really me? Violent, mean, not afraid of anything? While Furr is the vicious player on the field, I am an inviting, sweet girl. Caring and friendly who would never intend to harm others. Furr may not show any signs of fear or let anyone get in her way, but I am not the strongest person. I am scared of a variety of things, and have many weaknesses.


Furr and I are very different. Furr is the one sweating profusely, hair messy and uncontrolled, and grass stains smeared all over her white BCDS jersey. But I am the nice and polite girl who enjoys dressing up and and going shopping.

While Furr is the one who people fear and are scared to be close to, I am the welcoming girl in which other people like being around. While I enjoy meeting new people, Furr is constantly driving others away.

No comments:

Post a Comment