Friday, December 3, 2010

Coins in the famous shower of golden illusion or nightgown and one sock or moist brush stroke of his fathers mustache.

There will always be people who want me just to shave it
some women want it other women hate it
some women even have a little themselves
some people think it covers a piece of true beauty
I always like to keep it clean and well intact
cause you never know who is going to see
those people who do see it enjoy having it different sizes and shapes
some people even have the to tools to make it wet
I enter a shower of golden illusion just to clean it up
I don't like having one sock near it
and unfortunately i cant find a nightgown that covers it up
the best part is that...
Beaver loves it too
As I enter, Beaver just feels safe knowing its there
I love having it and I have no plans of shaving it all off
for now
this is my mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment