Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ikey Caterpillar scheme

My caterpillar scheme is to change myself not for the better but for worse. I wanna just make myself into a huge douche bag turn myself from a fun loving individual to a big jerk. I choose to make my transformation not to please anyone but myself. I want to be alone and the only way I can do that is through turning myself into a terrible human being. I will start off by not listening to what others say weather it is some teacher or a student I just wont listen to them, their words will pass through my head by and it shall never get the slightest thought. Once i begin to stop caring I will start my mean streak. The hatred starts, they will begin to think I am just a racist and a prick where in actuality i am one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. People will think i have changed but i have just done it so that i might hide myself and return to the most basic part of life. Solitude. even though I may not remember sitting in the woom I still consider that to be the happiest time of my life. I will escape only to find myself again. I want to sleep and eat and wait until I feel like a new person. I want to live again. The only forseeable way for me to live again is to close off my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment