Thursday, December 2, 2010

My blackness, while black, is made up of many colors. The purple overlaps with the green, the blue mixes with yellow, the orange swirls with the red. These colors create a kaleidoscope, all the while being drowned in endless blackness. My blackness envelopes my being; it is nothing; it is everything. My blackness controls who I am; it controls how I am seen, how I see, what I see. The colors of the tie-dye that stirs in my blackness each represent a part of who I am, who I can be, who I will be. The colors, the blackness are pumped through my body by the upside-down pear shaped muscle in the center of my lungs. The blackest of my blackness resides in my soul, wherever that may be; the blackness is a never ending abyss of thoughts, ideas, dreams. The blackest of my blackness is neither good nor bad; it just is. The blackness of my blackness is where everything begins, everything ends, everything lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment