Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My caterpillar scheme

I am currently Zeke Satloff. I am a junior at Beaver Country Day School, and I love soccer. I am very good at soccer, and I know this. However, I am a skinny little Jewish boy from Newton. This is not who I want to be though. I am currently an ugly caterpillar with a lot of potential. I am making my cocoon, so that one day in the near future I can come out of that cocoon. I want to be a top collegiate soccer player, and I know what I need to do to get there. I am at a scrawny 145, however I am working hard in the gym to get stronger so that before I go to college I will be at least 160. Every practice with my team I challenge myself to get better. My work rate has improved dramatically, and I am one of the smartest players on the field. My technique is also superb. I know that as long as I keep up what I am doing, and continue building my cocoon that I will come out of it and become a butterfly. For now though, I continue working.

1 comment: