Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Grass is Green

you are my lover because if it was not for you I would have no love. you are my messenger, the outside connection to my boyfriend. The lover in my life, the invisible man, who unknown to all has a deeper connection to me than anyone else. I have let you in on my secret, my code, and in turn we now share information secret to all except you, my boyfriend, and I. My boyfriend does not know about you nor anyone else. It is a bond only you and I share, a secret romantic connection. you are my lover.

3 comments:

  1. They are linked to each other and are secret lovers, invisible to any other but each other, they are one in the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does have some similarities to the real world. Sometimes and most times people who are dating still don't know each other like other people know them.

    ReplyDelete