Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When You're Smiling




THE BLACKNESS OF MY BLACKNESS

The light dies out as the light in my heart fades
There is no more room to care
When they attack, would you put yourself to care?
I think not, no I tell you not
There is no where to go and as the evil fills their hearts
It grows twice as strong in mine
Weakness is death to any chance of hope
It’s the smirk that tells you your ready to fight
I am ready to fight when the lights turn out
I attack with an empty heart

1 comment:

  1. The song is talking about how your emotions change the world around you, and I think that your poem is talking about that too. In the song it is talking about how that when you are smiling, the whole world is smiling too. It is also talking about how when you are crying, you bring the rain.

    ReplyDelete